¼ cup olive oil
1 cup each roasted veggies:
grape tomatoes, cut in half
asparagus, cut in half
1 medium onion, sliced
8 large organic free-range eggs
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan for the top
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 375ºF. Lightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Arrange the roasted vegetables and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for about 15 minutes, let cool
- In the meantime, mix the eggs in a large mixing bowl well and add the cooled roasted vegetables
- Bake in a hot oven for about 45 minutes, until the quiche is set in the center- it should be firm and golden.
- Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Leave A Comment